Smile Care Dental provides emergency dental services within Ottawa and the surrounding communities. We offer same-day services for loose or knocked out teeth, chipped, cracked or fractured teeth, lost fillings and problems with temporary restorations.
What is considered a dental emergency?
- Bleeding or swollen gums
- Enamel fracture
- Pain localized to jaw or tooth
- Lost fillings
- Loose brace brackets or wires
- Lost crowns
- Loose or missing tooth after physical trauma
- Partially dislodged tooth
- Object stuck between teeth that cannot be removed with dental floss
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Abscess (infections around the root of the tooth or in the space between teeth and gums)
If you experience any of these symptoms or conditions, you may have a dental emergency. Notify our dental clinic immediately to describe the events leading up to the discomfort and symptoms you are experiencing.